Here is what I know, the first time I was there my innocent eyes were exposed to more than they were accustomed. Now-a-days, I have made my Rendezvous goal a butt-check sighting. Well, this year we brought the kids to The Rendezvous. There were ups: I sighted butt-checks before we even parked the car. There were downs: we forgot the stroller and therefore our kids touched EVERYTHING in the entire "settlement."
Prepare for an overload of pictures... of my sweet fur-babies!!
This boy found every type of weapon and tried it out!
This girl asked her Grandpa to take her into this tent so she could "look at all these pretty things." Grandpa was a good sport!
Checking out the inside of a real teepee.
Learning how to make glass beads. This was really quite interesting!!
Then there were the animal skin hats... oh the hats!
The various faces of MAK:
Finally, just right...the Goldilocks of animal skin hats.
I'll give you hint... she was bossing him around! He cared very little!
Did I mention that we forgot the stroller...
Magic!
No comments:
Post a Comment