Sunday, October 26, 2014

#trueconfessions

 Honest truth, I have scrolled through our family fall pictures approximately 87 ga-llion times, because they make my heart soar! Though if we were to be truly forthcoming with our adventure in family picturing we would not be able to withhold the following gems from you, our people! So as promised, the blooper-reel 20-14!


This is how it all started and it is a divine wonder that we were able to capture as many sweet pictures as we did. Our boy is far less emotionally transparent as our girl but his defiant-try-hard faces are of the plenty! Ma-lass, well, I just laugh every time I look at her face. I mean for the love of all things pouty face, if there were an award to be given for such things... Ding-ding-ding we have winner!


Clearly I did not get the memo to express either "shock-and-awe" or "torqued-off." Who are these people?
I will let you assign the aforementioned expressions as you see fit.


M: Good one, Mom... good one!


Photo documentation of the process of wisdom imparting.
Dad: The camera is this direction. Please look there and smile! For the love, SMILE...naturally!
Mom: Girl, be happy, look happy!


Are there prizes for second place pouty face?


Oh MERCY! Bless her little heart and his silly try hard antics!


Just BLESS!


1 comment: