Wednesday, April 30, 2014

BABY CHICKS!!

I am sure there are many perks to being an elementary school teacher, I am not well versed in those perks but they have to be there, otherwise those teachers would not exist! This afternoon I was privileged to witness two of the perks, math blocks and baby chicks!
We are blessed to have a "framily" member who teaches the young and plays with math blocks and baby chicks for what I can only imagine are hours everyday! She invited my little chicks in to see her baby chicks, and did I mention the math blocks?




Just being in the presence of this place we call "school," just one room over from a real live kindergarten room was so much awesome!!


We waited for the baby chicks to be ready to receive visitors and when that moment finally came...MAGIC!






I not sure if it was just the environment he found himself in, but Sy choose to take on the role of educator and began in vain the task of teaching the baby chicks how to tell time... on a calculator...


May not be my job, don't wish it to be, but I sure am glad there are those that desire to spend their time playing with math blocks, hatching baby chicks, and just keeping school fun!


Thank you for the MAGIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment